Top 5 stocks for 212 members

My personal ETF 105 stocks & ETF’s :rofl:

Same. I wanted a top 5 which I can add to (ideally) for the next decade without too much concern or changing. I’ve still got some moonshot names to keep me entertained too. I started my position in $bomn over a year ago but keep adding.

Ok I know XILINX should not be in my list ,so I replace it with TESLA instead.:muscle:

Here is my top 5 ETFs
UDOW, TQQQ, QUAL, PALL, DIA

Safe bets and green tech

Latest

1 Like

Updated:

1. Palantir
  2. Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust
  3. SoFi Technologies
  4. Alibaba
  5. ATAI Life Sciences
    5.a Ginkgo Bioworks (almost same weighting)
4 Likes

I’m a dividends stock fan :smiley:

1. Realty Income (monthly - nice percentage return)
  2. Main (monthly - nice percentage return)
  3. TotalEnergies (in euro)
  4. Exxon (bought at a good price and received nice dividends income)
  5. AbbVie/ATT for being in aristrocrath group as top dividends distributors
3 Likes

I’ve abandoned ship on individual stocks in favour of a simpler life with ETFs, ITs and OEICs:

1. VWRL/Vanguard Global All-cap
  2. SMT/Baillie Gifford Long-term Global Growth
  3. Fundsmith
4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this for ages … but then again, there’s that special feeling that you get when you think you’ve found the new Amazon/Tesla … :relieved:

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s difficult to resist the temptation, especially with growth stock valuations dipping to more reasonable levels.

But I figure most of the stocks I’d want to invest in are already held by SMT which is trading at a discount to NAV.

2 Likes

Totally agree. That’s why I’ve decided, from now on, to monthly invest only between SMT and S&P and leave the rest of the portfolio to (hopefully) grow in peace. :blush:

2 Likes

Any insight on CWR’s recent drops?
Everything’s taking a hit but they seem to be taking a right beating. I was hoping with the current energy woes these guys would be getting a bit more positive focus!

My portfolio is rather red right now but I’m not selling anything.

I plan to look into this in a bit more detail over the weekend, but they’ve been hitting all their targets so far so it’s just following the rest of the market and possibly an overcorrection.

Using INRG as a proxy, that’s still up 88% in 5 years, vs 508% of CWR.

I also have exposure to CWR through some trust positions so I might just top them up while at a discount.

Also taking this as a bit of a blessing in disguise as shortly due to come into some funds.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I’d been checking up on LSE and advfn but the best I could find was a throw away comment about the price likely to be range bound at pre-pandemic levels (5-6£).

I am now:

GAN 40%
EPD 30%
Sylvania Platinum 15%
Supply Me Capital 10%
Smurfit Kappa 5%

Rest is below that. Added VAPX today.

Again, top 10 stocks:

Abbott 5.4%
Amazon 5.1%
Berkshire 4.6%
Alphabet 4.5%
Abbvie 4.0%

AMD 3.7%
Kellogg 3.5%
Autodesk 3.2%
Lockheed Martin 3.2%
Applied Materials 2.8%

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 23.57.53

after january crash update, i suppose :man_shrugging:
@Vedran is my accountant, he can probably tell if i’m doing ok or bad :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Tell me you’ve sold your Teladoc before now