Top 5 stocks for 212 members

Do you mean INRG?

ICLN does not seem to be UCITS compliant.

oops now updated! 20 characters…

1 Like

CHRY sound interesting. Thanks for putting on my radar.

Had a quick Google but can’t see the holdings in full anywhere. Any links you can advise?

EDIT: Ignore me. All in the Factsheet…!

1 Like

I invested small amount when Dougal mentioned it on another post a few weeks ago…
I now don’t know whether to actually invest more because the NAV is only updated once a quarter, so it shows as being at a very high premium… :slight_smile:
Do we know when the next update to the NAV is released?

1 Like

13th March 2020 they released the end December 2019 NAV.

It is difficult to place a value on a trust where the majority of its assets are privately listed companies. My view of a fair value for entry, would be a price of around 185-195 mark. With Friday’s closing at 220, that’s a 12% premium so I am tempted to sell, and review again in 60 days when I am allowed to buy in again.

It has been getting a lot of good press, with talks of Graphcore, Starling and Transferwise potentially going to IPO in the near future, but at this point we do not have any timescales. I can see some pullback in price.

When those articles came out, it was pricing around the 173/190p mark, so up as much as 27% with Fridays closing at 220.

I’m on the fence holding this one.

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

What are you referring to with the 60 days?
Is it to do with taxes?
Most of my holdings are in an ISA so I don’t follow tax procedures very closely.

Its a fairly standard policy when you work with investments. I think the simple intention is to limit or make it difficult for anyone to abuse insider information if it were available.

2 Likes

ITV :chart_with_upwards_trend:
Marston’s :chart_with_upwards_trend:
Pfizer :chart_with_downwards_trend:
Rio Tinto :chart_with_upwards_trend:
Vanguard VHYL :chart_with_upwards_trend:

In T212. Different if other accounts are included.

Once upon an time in a country I was paid monthly billions in salary, obviously due to hyper inflation :slight_smile: your ownership of half million shares sounds like that :hugs:

3 Likes

I did have a a few millions in KOD too :joy:

I have absolutely millions in SRSP just need it to relist! :see_no_evil:

1.1p bring it on. 1.5-2p relist :crossed_fingers:

Scratch CHRY from my list after today’s news.

It’s not ‘bad’ news, but with 400m shares in issue, another 600m to be raised, and no communication in what the cash raised would be spent on, I’m happy to crystallise my ~45% gain at this point. I already thought this is overvalued.

I’ll monitor the situation and review again in April.

3 Likes

fair call based on what you just posted. I would do the same in such a profitable position with uncertain news on the horizon.

The RNS:

Thanks for the heads up. I was considering a starter position.

1 Like

Bit of movement over the last 6 weeks. Less confident on Peloton now so have reduced my holding but have put a fair bit into Adyen, Roku and some defensives.

1 Like

Morses club
Just group
RDSB
Lloyds
Ted Baker

Don’t be a lemming.

1 Like

Still increasing my holding of ROKU, BABA a big mover too. Sold half my Cineworld, and it’s not on the top page but bought a new position in Chewy. Also increasing holdings of Lockheed, Hargreaves Lansdown and AZ.

2 Likes

Updated:

1. Apple
  2. Alibaba
  3. Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust
  4. Palantir
  5. Osprey Technologies (SPAC merging with BlackSky)
    5.a Desktop Metal (almost same weighting as BlackSky)
1 Like

Here’s my update

2 Likes

I dumped all my individual stocks a few months back then bought into a handful of ETFs and ITs on the dip. Luckily, I managed to get into SMT and others at bargain basement prices. In the end, I decided the opportunity cost of keeping track of 30-odd stocks wasn’t worth it and I’d rather set and forget things at an average ongoing cost of 0.30%ish. My new top five:

1. VHVG
  2. SMT
  3. USA
  4. VFEG
  5. BGCG
2 Likes