Top class investing! 😏 what’s your worst investing mistake? Thread!

Sold 46 at $0.34 in December now just hit $17 :cry::man_facepalming: fml!

3 Likes

It’s all part of it lol the best way I get over these mammoths is go to the biggest losers section and pick something that’s locked and loaded ready to go lol

2 Likes

Haha that sound like the type of advice I need! Discount buying! Lol thanks

HCMC is getting pumped something shocking this week so if you want to claw some of the potentials back from your early pull out get on it

3 Likes

Up around £400 just nipping in and out of it over the past 2hrs alone

1 Like

Your mistake is going to be hard to follow :joy::joy: mine is buying and selling CCIV around $11, a few days before it took off. And no, the Lucid rumours had not dropped at this point - I’m not entirely thick

2 Likes

I have that one already but thanks for the heads up, I’ll probably wait too long with it and end up back in the red anyway! Apparently it’s on the restricted but stock list now! But I’ll stay in till at least after the court ruling they have coming up :raised_hands:

These stock are so unpredictable I know, like got me head going :exploding_head::woozy_face: ha

1 Like

Some days I just flip a coin T212 or Betfair :see_no_evil: if your strict with Betfair you’d make a million in a month or less

2 Likes

Over 0.5goals in first half but, you have to wait until game starts before placing the bet. You round a few games up and your getting odds of 1/1 most times

2 Likes

Interesting, but me now … wait this betfair sounds like gambling!!! Let me just throw another hundred on this junk pharmaceutical stock to double down! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah it is indeed gambling lol low risk but my issue is I’ve an addictive personality so I keep adding to it and well… I’m sure we all know how that goes :joy::money_with_wings:

CBBT is a good one to hold at moment

1 Like

I’m going to have to get on the interweb and look it up!! :+1:

1 Like

I sold almost all mine last year also, left £45 in it

Hard to know when to sell

4 Likes

Tried to time GAXY stock as it did the tradition of blasting off at the start of the day and tapering off.

Did the sale on Friday…guess what happened to it today?

Thanks for that! I’ll just go cry in a corner somewhere! Lol, no but really good call so far! These markets are hard to judge, just set some price alerts that you’re happy with! Awesome play there! :raised_hands:

1 Like

That sucks Forreal! losing because of your own mistake is on thing but when it’s out of your hands it hurts that bit more!

1 Like

I miss read you but yeah I can guess what happened :rocket::rocket::man_facepalming: Always the way after you sell!

1 Like

I tried to time the market I guess which is something I actually don’t usually do!

But seeing a pattern for weeks I honestly thought it wasn’t going to change. :laughing:

No idea why I thought I could do it.

Oh, and T212 by default had it on all sell too! Only realised after I pressed sell. :laughing:

1 Like

My worst mistake was sleeping through the majority of open market on multiple occasions :joy:

1 Like