Voting in AGM via t212

Hi :slight_smile:

What do I need to do in order to vote in an AGM through t212?

Thanks! @Team212

They would normally send you an email with a link where you can vote.

I have done this with LVMH, Coca-Cola and Tesla.

1 Like

Hey, @JustLookingThx :wave:

@Mr.Trade is correct here - when the time to cast your vote comes, we send out participation emails from our dedicated domain - trading212@proxydocs.com.

In case you’re referring to a specific position and can’t find an email from us in your inbox, please send me a DM with some additional details, and I’ll gladly assist further :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you! I voted this way for Alibaba AGM. But I haven’t received any notifications for any other of my investments. Maybe it works only for the megacaps?

We support proxy voting on a best-effort basis for US stocks and stocks that fall under Shareholder Rights Directive II (SRD II). The SRD II applies to EEA countries.

On a side note, if we receive access to an event outside the ones mentioned above, we expect to process it accordingly :ok_hand:

Just to clarify, does that mean since Atlantic Lithium is AIM and ASX listed and both countries are not EEA members I won’t be able to vote through t212?

Thanks

Atlantic Lithium Limited is a UK-listed company, so the voting event isn’t likely to be supported.