When to cut losses

What for solid state lithium? Massive. Market of trillions. Only a handful have cracked it. Toyota is on it for 2025

I need to do more DD tbh, but I’m heavy bullish on Lithium and Hydrogen stocks for the next couple of decades.

At the moment still some massive EV swing plays, and done nicely from LAC and FCEL.

I have sold my QS when it got a good spot around 115. Will consider buying some if it goes down further.

1 Like

If it’s 20% down and you are not rushing to buy more… just sell it because you do not believe in this company.

is it time to buy QS…US stocks are crazy

1 Like

will you be buying today?

What happened to QS? :thinking:

It is quite a drop in the value. Will need more due diligence before buy

Any specific bad new on QS?
Did find much.

The whole sector was red, however QS filed to offer 306M common shares yesterday.

Everyone was expecting back to 30 today and instead pulls a small bounce. I’m hoping we see 70s

The business is way over value though even at ~50 (based on market cap it should really be ~15 tops)

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah so that might have been some it confusion in sell in new shares rather than sale of already issued.

I’ve been watching FCEL, RMO and QS and they have almost identical trading patterns. So I think its mostly that they had all gone a bit nuts being over bought and needed to cool off.

1 Like

Hi Syrah, price dropped from 115 to 50. I will be buy more share this week. Just waiting to see if it drops anymore.

I was in a 6 figure trade for a cryptocurrency in 2017 and held out in the hopes it would recover again. It never did and I lost just over 130k that took me around 6-9 months to accumulate via trading, earnings, savings etc.

Since then I’ve found it worse to cut my losses if I fully believe in a company.

It’s a hard one to judge and a lot of people here have different opinions on it

Damnnnnnnn, that’s hard.

:expressionless: