Withdraw money error

Iā€™ve been able to log in to the account fine itā€™s when Iā€™m withdrawing itā€™s asking for the password that Iā€™m putting in and itā€™s saying please try again. I need this sorted please. I am not getting responses from your email team and the one I did get I tried the methods such as deleting the app and reinstalling it, deleting catche as well as using the internet web page. All methods did not work and the error is still there. I havenā€™t heard a reply yet which is concerning, as your website states ā€œ You shall have the right to withdraw, at any time, any portion of the Free Fundsavailable in your trading account.ā€ I believe this right had been taken away from myself and I need someone to sort this out right this moment. I need all my funds on my account back into my banking account. @Team212 @Team212

1 Like

Hi @AAKASH have you tried logging out of the application and back in?

Yes, Iā€™ve also deleted the app and reinstalled it, Iā€™ve tried on another device Iā€™ve deleted cache and tried Iā€™ve tried there web pag. But all I get is ā€˜please try againā€™. Iā€™ve asked them to close the account so the money is deposited back I think. But they havenā€™t been very responsive

Iā€™ve been able to log in to the account fine itā€™s when Iā€™m withdrawing itā€™s asking for the password that Iā€™m putting in and itā€™s saying please try again. I need this sorted please. I am not getting responses from your email team and the one I did get I tried the methods such as deleting the app and reinstalling it, deleting catche as well as using the internet web page. All methods did not work and the error is still there. I havenā€™t heard a reply yet which is concerning, as your website states ā€œ You shall have the right to withdraw, at any time, any portion of the Free Fundsavailable in your trading account.ā€ I believe this right had been taken away from myself and I need someone to sort this out right this moment. I need all my funds on my account back into my banking account.

3 Likes

This sounds scary. I hope you get access to your funds soon!

2 Likes

What method did you use to deposit your funds?

I withdrew mine at 8PM UK time and had no confirmation emails or anything. Very worrying

1 Like

Folks you canā€™t withdraw at those times. I believe 3pm is the cut off time but please dont hold me to that as 100%.

It can take up to 3 business days for your withdrawal request to be processed from our end. You will be notified from us, as soon as your request is executed.

Once the amount is issued from our end, then the allocation may vary depending on the selected payment method:

• Bank Wires & Credit/Debit cards (including Apple & Google Pay) - 3 business days;
  • Skrill & PayPal - 10-15 minutes.

I used Apple Pay the first and then wouldnā€™t allow me to withdraw so I set up my debit card and deposited more money in to see if it linked that and that would allow me to get it out but no change. Still getting the please try again error.

I hope I do too, theyā€™re not responding to my emails. And itā€™s even more annoying that in there term of use it says I can withdraw free funds at any time. Thatā€™s just lies

Iā€™ve been trying day and night and all I get is

Have you updated your app or tried it via a laptop

Yes app is updated, Iā€™ve also deleted and reinstalled it, Iā€™ve cleared caches and also used to the webpage also another device I own but no luck at all the same ā€˜please try againā€™ message

Tag staff mate hopefully they can get you sorted @Team212

Hopefully, itā€™s been stressful as it just doesnā€™t seem right at all. @Team212

Donā€™t worry mate T212 isnā€™t your enemy nor are they out for your funds :slight_smile: will all work out

Stupid question. But are you making sure you are using the right password? If you donā€™t have have any capitals make sure caps lock is off and make sure thereā€™s no spaces before or after in the password field.

Believe it or not some people donā€™t realise this.

Did you maybe put most of your money in with a different method? if youā€™re trying to withdraw to a bank card that only deposited a fraction of your deposits it wonā€™t let you

I see what happened here. All sorted now.

Hey Tony, What was the issue?