You haven't invested in your 'XXX' pie in a while

You haven’t invested in your ‘XXX’ pie in a while. The pie will be deleted on 08.05.2021 unless you invest by then.

Are pies expiring and if yes why?

also what means pie will be deleted?

1 Like

Interesting myself and some other people lost our pies. This might be true. I never got notified for this though

SEX PIE!? I thought they closed that place down?!

No but in all seriousness, I would like to know what’s happening here. Was it a self created pie or one chosen from the library? I’m speculating; but if it was a library pie and the user deleted it, this might explain the issue? Or alternatively it could be the case where your pie contents are becomming delisted from the market? Or becomming non-traditional on T212. All speculation on my behalf.

@CavanHaganInvesting @kirisaak

no name was not XXX actually

it was a self created one

I had both a self-created one and a pie library one

A pie will be deleted (removed from your Pie section) in case of more than 90 days of inactivity. Your pie will be deemed as inactive if all of the following conditions are met:

• no recurring payments
  • no cash in the pie
  • zero quantity of the instrument in the pie
  • no orders (including export/import)

Readjusting the percentages in the pie will not make it active.

So, if you have cash in the pie or any other of the above criteria is not met, then your pie will be considered active. If shares are imported, or the pie is funded before the date of expiration, the pie will remain active.

1 Like

hello @Hris.M

I have 0.63 cash which came from dividend payments in this PIE but still got that message.

Also why pies are expiring?

I have sent you a DM.

1 Like

I will send you a DM as well.

Does it count as inactive if dividends are automatically deposited into the pie? Does this count as a payment?

Yes, each type of transaction counts as a payment to your pie. Hence, if you have received a dividend, you do not need to worry that the pie will be inactive.

1 Like

Great thanks. (20 characters)