Account reactivation

@JanPM The answer is here:

We’ve always strived to deliver instant service, and we will have such quite soon. While it is easy to finger-point that you haven’t received the answer to your email instantly, I believe that it is fair to take into account the following:

Even if we exclude both links from the equation, still I do personally think that we all, as consumers, must be overall a bit more patient. It is surrealistic to expect that a normal service flow won’t be affected in the current unprecedented global events.

Most of the companies out there, are having their replies delayed in-between a few days and a month - regardless if it’s due to their growth (like us), or due to many issue-related inquiries. Take “Austrian airlines” as an example: 30 days to review your ticket. There are many others to showcase, but the point is that since we all as a society had to switch entirely from verbal/live communication & service towards the online market, then normally those businesses are affected in a way.

Don’t get me wrong: this doesn’t mean that we’re happy with a 24 to 48-hour delayed reply.

Nevertheless, any constructive feedback is more than welcome. We did tons of new implementations (help centre, new onboarding flow, etc.), and many other internal improvements aiming to enhance the client’s experience. Moreover, in less than a month, we hired more than 30 people to join our customer care team. I believe that we can all agree it takes time & precision until we teach our new members to all aspects of our work until they’re fully ready to help you guys in accordance with our high standards. :pray: