Add new withdraw card

Hi

I would like to add a new withdraw card to my account but there is no option available. Please advice?

Thank you.

I believe you need to use this card to top up first, however at present money goes to the source of funding. Thus if you top up 95% of funds with Card 1 and Card 2 was used to fund 5%, if you withdraw 20% , it will go to card 1.

You need to send an email to T212 telling them the reason for changing(expired, lost, stolen, etc.)

Personally, I get where you’re coming from, @Rick123123. From a regulatory standpoint, however, there are some boxes we have to check before we can take any action to ensure compliance with the industry’s best practices.

We are working on improving the process, nonetheless. Here’s more info :arrow_heading_down:

Anyway, check your email. We’ve sent you a follow-up on your request :white_check_mark:

By this do you mean, there is a reason for this, you’re just too lazy to check it out?

Hi,
Thank you for your response… Customer service has actually sorted the issue over email, which I am very grateful for. They did it very quickly so no complaints there whatsoever.

Please understand my initial frustration when the site is set up in a way that you cannot withdraw money on a new card (even ifs its in the same name and to the same account) yet are able to deposit as much as you like using that same card.

Anyways it has now been resolved which I am thankful for.

Cheers

R

2 Likes

A very quintessential Scrooge response

Thanks. I’m like a method actor, I stay in character.

This isn’t under the control of 212. Money in and money out have huge regulatory differences. Lobby your MP for change if you think its ■■■■.

Ok noted… Thanks for clarifying. I will take down my initial complaint as it was resolved very quickly which I am thankful for… I still do think there should either be something explaining this on the website or a way around the current system… It just makes it seem that it is deliberately set up to prevent withdrawals… Which is extremely frustrating.

A man of consistency… I respect that :smiley:

It really is, but it’s designed to be difficult to withdraw to nefarious persons, i.e. scammers. Hurdles easy to jump if you are you and not if you are not