Advanced View - UI Suggestions

OK - I have questioned whether this forum is being read or not? possibly it is being read by T212, but it is not being responded too by them - the question I an others have asked is whether we could have the results by % back.
Please let us know if this is being considered and what sort of timescales are envisioned.

Hey, @Troll. :wave:

We are constantly monitoring the Community, especially when it comes to feedback regarding Features & Suggestions.

Showing the results by percentage is not in the pipeline at the time. However, if anything changes, we’ll make sure to post an update.

1 Like

Hi @Bogi.H Thank you for your answer, while not the answer I wanted to hear at least I know that the post was read - I woudl say though that before making any other downgrades to your system please see if the feature you are removing is something people find useful - I have invested 4K with you guys and turned a nice profit primarily using teh % feature to track my positions, I also have a smaller etoro account which is where my last couple of months money has gone and by the looks of it where the next few will go.

1 Like

Best of all, if we put object on the chart, can they stay in the chart even if you close the chart (like some sort of link to the chart and your account).
Like in any other advance chart platforms (Yahoo FInance, Tardingview)
It is really annoying to draw trends, channels, fibonacci’s etc, for them to dissapear as soon as you close chart. I would like to be able to draw something and be able to come back next day or week, and see those price movements in releation of what I’ve drawn.
What is the point of drawing the trend line or channel, if you cannot see next day if the stock stays within that line or channel ???

Also, alert limit of 100 is quite annoying, could we have like 200 or even 1000.
I understand that this is just one extra line in your database, and also more notifications to control, and sent out to customer. But it’s still just one entry, not like position where you need all details (date, value, quantity, ticker etc.)

Hey, thanks for the suggestions, we highly appreciate your time spent writing them down.

Currently, estimated time could not be provided due to the different priorities for some of our future goals, which precede some of these proposals. We will consider it and implement it if possible.

We are always open to new ideas, so we will be happy to hear if you have more.

I’d love to see a Windows and macOS desktop application.

I think the UK is really lacking in this department, in the US you have Tastytrade, Thinkorswim, Webull etc. all of which have very good desktop applications.

I truly believe a good desktop application will bring even more custom to T212, your no fee approach is great, but the web interface is lacking in features and it just feels clunky to use in comparison to something like TradingView, which to me has the best free charts in the business.

A desktop app with full featured charts and the ability to place orders would be amazing. I know it’s asking a lot, but one can dream.

1 Like

Hi Hris,
Some time has now passed since my first post on this back in June 2021, and since then the post has turned more into a discussion on the old or advances view preferences, but coming back to my original 4 points I raised, can I ask if any of them have been considered? To date, I don’t see any of them to have been incorporated into the latest desktop web version.

Any update would be appreciated.

Hey, @Michaelz.

Recently we did a complete overhaul of our mobile charts by implementing TradingView. Next on our to-do list is to bring those changes to the desktop app, so there will be many new features and tools.

At this stage, I cannot confirm whether these 4 suggestions will be part of the update, but I will let you know when I have more information.

1 Like