Advanced View - UI Suggestions

In legacy view I could sort shares by result / price, etc easily seeing which shares were by best / worst performing - is there this option on this latest version that’s been forced upon me

Hi - is there any way to revert to the ‘classic’ desktop view OR a view which allows me to display my shares in some order (i.e by result % +/-) this mobile view which now seems to have been forced upon me doesn’t seem allow for the stocks to be sorted.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

100% - Not being able to sort % +/- anymore since legacy view is gone is totally nuts.

1 Like

My strategy is simple - I divide my investments into £100 pounds or so chunks and invest each chunk into something I think will grow - then re-evaluate (and ussually sell) when it either gains 20% or loses 10%, this has served me well - 40% + in 12 months and is simple to operate and now you have removed the % result…why? It should be simple maths and a quick bit of coding to bring this back, dont give us a bland “we will monitor this post” please just reinstate a feature which many of us use and really is something that any decent system should have by default

1 Like

@RLX

Where is the Bid/Ask side-by-side?

I raised a ticket asking the same question, here is the response:

The buy and sell price of each instrument is visible in the “Instrument Details”. If you are using the web-based version, this tab is on the right of the screen. Scroll all the way down on the statistics and you will see the buy and sell price.

On the mobile app, please, open an instrument and scroll all the way down in the details section below the chart. At the bottom you should see an option called “Instrument Details”. You can see the current buy and sell price there.

This is much more awkward than it was on the “legacy” system.
I have to say that I am impressed with T212’s service desk, I have contacted them a few times and always get a prompt and coherent response. I just wish their dev team were as good.

2 Likes

Other feature that I miss from the old Web interface, is the daily price slider, it was useful to see the daily price movements.

@Team212 can you reintroduce the daily price slider and Bid/Ask prices side-by-side on top, near the Buy & Sell buttons? It will be more user-friendly.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I agree! I think the bid and ask prices should be displayed in line with the buy/sell buttons.
It’s the logical price for them. Include the spread as well.

1 Like

Take a look at the Webull desktop app. Makes this 212 platform look pretty sad!

I posted 7 days ago requesting that they reinstate the result by %.
No response as yet on this thread - not sure if T212 read the forum?
Meanwhile I have had an nimportant announcement…I have earned an anniversary - woopeedoo, I was going to get all excited and then I remembered I am not 12 years old anymore. please spend a little more time keeping us up to date with what if anything is being done about this and a little less time giving me pointless awards

They’re auto done by the forum.

If you spent any time here you’d know they respond diligently every day to topics.

Perhaps if you were more polite and treat people with more respect you would get a suitable answer.

4 Likes

I use the web app and I cant see the Switch to Old app feature anymore, I am unable to sort the portfolio by stocks with % Gains/Loss or Invested amount, alphabetically etc.

Please bring it back

2 Likes

Can we just get a decent Desktop application at this point?

T212 is great for it’s zero fees, but I feel so limited in it’s website… Would be nice to have more customization options.

1 Like

Happy belated cake day :birthday:

1 Like

A nice feature would be the ability to move the panels on the right side up and down and hide them to suit your own preferences.
Also the column that used to be on the right side and is now on the left should be switched back to the right side where it used to be. It saves time when it’s all in the one place. Again, the option to move panels to customize the layout would allow this.

Still can’t see that there has been a reply to people who would like the results by % column back, can you please just let us know if it is being looked at or not and a timescale?

I am usomter for over 3 yeras and still 2 things prevent me to use desktop platform other than create pie and buy/ sell order:

• Charts - please make zooming better; I can make candlesticks flat in vertical to almost 0 but not enough height to see price movements, look to other tradingview, webull charts, add mouse scroll zooming, add timescale to the bar as buttons rather dropdown, we need quickly change that constantly
  • add more data to advanced view in column: % of daily change, fees; it is hard to see how our stocks performing and daily change data is missing everywhere
  • add daily change % in stocks displayed in pies, again I cannot get to see if stock performing well today,
  • also to find stock in pie from all stocks view it shows it is in pie but does not show which one if you have more than one
  • favourites list, in compact view you can see price change but no % day change option to change - I miss this so hard from day one, PLEASE add it.

I have feeling developers are not using desktop on daily basis and are scared off clutter, we need more info/ data! We can use webull for free without account opening. Please add above so I don’t need to use 3rd party tools. Thank you.

Tomasz

I am not sure if these messages are being read - please T212 can you let us know what is happening regarding the results by percentahe facility which you have removed?

I would like to propose the implementation of hotkeys. Preconfigured ones are fine, yet configurable ones would be even better. There have been numerous suggestions on the topic already, for example here & here. The forum already has keyboard shortcuts, so why not bring them over to the web app? It would go a long way into making the trading experience more advanced.

Moreover, it would be nice if we could dynamically edit our stop orders. Currently, we have to cancel the pending order, open the sell page again, then confirm the new stop order. I understand why this may be the case. However, simplifying this process would certainly be a UX improvement.

As a more hands-on trader, I find the current analysis experience a bit lackluster. This is why I use Tradingview on the desktop and Webull on mobile for charting and analysis. The aforementioned can serve as great sources of inspiration for the developers when it comes to improving the UI experiences of the T212 platforms.

Lastly, the web app can only be so “advanced” until limitations start hindering potential innovation. I hope to one day see a full desktop application to truly make T212 stand out among the neobrokers more than it already does :upside_down_face:

How would that work with people that occasionally have ‘fat fingers’?