AutoInvest - Feedback

Hi George! Quick question and apologies if this isnt the right place, just joined! Re my question, I created a pie and put an initial investment into it. I then turned on auto investment which would be great but I see that it gives me only a credit card option to do the autoinvest monthly payments. Can these not be taken from my available account balance? I have sufficient funds and it would be a lot easier for me, plus I avoid the card fee. Thanks in advance for your help!

Gareth

Hello,

Just wondering if Pies within Pies investing is still in the works?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t think Iā€™ll go through 900 posts but wondering if anyone has said anything about how 1000s of stocks show up in the investments tab which makes it super difficult to keep an eye on your non pie stuff
As stupid as it may sound, itā€™s the only reason I donā€™t use pies. My normal stocks get lost in the pile and I find it hard to manage. Otherwise, fantastic idea

On the website you can currently filter out pie and non-pie. Hasnā€™t made its way onto phones yet

1 Like

I really hope it comes on the phone too.

1 Like

@Team212 We are waiting for the promised function for Autoinvest from free fund!!!

10 Likes

Ha! Welcome to the never-oā€™clock club!

Praying they prove me wrong!

Any news on auto invest by direct debit or anything yet? It was supposed to be a priority feature. Been a real pain doing bank transfers and manual buys since the card fees started.

6 Likes

Yes, it would be nice to have a timeline as to when I can use my balance to invest into pie.

It would also be nice if I can do a standing order into my account (or can this already be done?)

1 Like

bump. Autoinvest from free fund.

4 Likes

Can the auto reinvest dividend feature be updated to include ā€˜auto reinvest by self balancingā€™ in addition to the ā€˜to pie targetsā€™ option

2 Likes

When will auto invest take fund from the free funds instead of using credit cards ?
@George

Hey, @LexInvest.

We can not provide an ETA at this point, but weā€™ll let you know as soon as thereā€™s any news.

1 Like

@LexInvest Here it is :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi George, autoinvesting from the Pieā€™s free funds is good, but in order to top up my free funds each month I have to manually go through the payment process with my banking app. Will you be adding the ability to automatically top up the free funds by using a recurring direct debit payment? Iā€™d like to be able to automatically invest in my pie each month without having to do anything (lazy boy).

Thanks

1 Like

DD would be nice, but have you considered setting up a standing order?

Can this be done on T212?

Exactly what I do :wink: :wink:

Go into Manage Funds / Deposit Funds / Bank Transfer, and you will see the details.

2 Likes

This is what I normally do to add funds, but from what i can see when i follow the process itā€™s just for an individual deposit. I canā€™t see a way to use this method to make automatic payments each month for example. Am i missing something?

It is a standing order. You set it up with your bank to pay a set amount every month - say the day before you want your Pie to auto invest from free funds.

1 Like