AutoInvest funds

Are there any news on this? Itā€™s been almost a year now and bank transfer still isnā€™t an option for auto invest.

2 Likes

Hey,

We can not commit to a deadline at the moment. We are actually working on some of the suggestions we receive here.

For sure will come up with some future updates, will keep you posted.

1 Like

Hi @Hris.M ,

Can you share with us on witch suggestions you are working on?

Hi,

We will definitely update you when the features are active on the platform. Stay tuned.

1 Like

@Hris.M any news regarding this mater?
Thanks

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to make this work?

I want to set everything up into pies (and pies of pies) but I canā€™t seem to see the way to add it to a bank account as I donā€™t want to pay the 0.7% every week/month! Totally kills the feature!

1 Like

Dear team

When will we finally be able to Autoinvest with account funds/cash? Is there a financial reasons behind? To charge us 0.7% you recently introducedā€¦

1 Like

Please let us autoinvest from the cash in the account.

Thank you

3 Likes

A good idea
My be a DRIP feature for non-pie and pie investments

2 Likes

Hello, iā€™ve got 5k on my free funds that i withdrawn from my bank and would like to do monthly payments towards my stocks, issue is on auto invest it says select a payment but i want to use the ā€œfree fundsā€ on my account as payment?

anyone know how i can do this?

thanks

1 Like

Thank you - cant wait

@Team212 We are waiting for the promised function for Autoinvest from free fund!!!

@George,@L.D
Will there be an option to allow to use from the accounts free cash instead of a payment method for recurring payments to Pie?

Weā€™re working on adding such payment option for the AutoInvest feature. You can keep an eye on our fixes and upcoming updates here. :slight_smile:

Super, Thank you. :ok_hand: :ok_hand:
Any timelines when this is planned to be implemented?

Basically title. I hope we could transfer f.e. 10 000 USD to our balance, and let the auto invest bot use your balance as investment schedule.

1 Like

This option will during the following weeks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for the very fast response. Your platform and pie is amazing

2 Likes

Until then, as a workaround, you can deposit the money and invest manually in your pies.

1 Like