Extremely Slow Again! - ✅ Solved

Whats happening with all US stocks in general today? Seeing straight lines down on open on 90% and straight lines up on the others.

Have I missed some big news?

I’ve had my second post removed as well, don’t know why…

When you have hundreds or thousands being depleted during this time, i think its reasonable. I love the platform, bu this is happening every day now

It’s not an excuse and let’s hope it will get better soon.

Yes, I will remove my money and use another broker by the time they will sort things out and will offer a reliable services. You can not play with people’s money by testing your services. I am sorry, my money were worked hard, and I will not put them at risk by helping somebody to test their platform.
Will come back when everything will work well.

@david - what should I do if I want to sell a large position at market price and it’s it’s stuck processing 15 minutes later?

It’s extremely frustrating for all of us, but I don’t think this has anything to do with T212 testing their platform. More likely, there is a lot of market volatility in recent times and Interactive Brokers can’t handle the demand.

Whatever the reason and whoever is at fault, I just hope it will be fixed soon. This is a super serious problem, and if we can’t get the basics right then nothing else matters.

1 Like

Todays been a poor day, that’s for sure.

I sent a market order to sell 2 minutes ago and it still hasn’t processed… effectively it’s now a lottery as to the price I get

It’s not the first time when happened. And I really don’t care about all the excuses by blaming Interactive Brokers when my money is at risk. It’s easier just to use another broker and end of story. Where is the guarantee that this will not happen any time in the future. It cannot continue like this. I waited patiently, but today my limit has reached.

I’m I the only one seeing massive drops today like 10-40% across US stocks?

:fire:

5 minutes… this is not acceptable

I think tech is down but some good ones out there.

Mine is also in processing, also app is losing connection for some reason.

Again, this has been an ongoing issue for awhile and nothing has been done about it! IG trading max 5 sec to buy or sell.

So I already had a stop loss at 173.2

I see the price at 172 and falling… uhh what happened?

Put an order to sell all to the market… 7 minutes later I get 171!

It’s done but please better in the future, thanks.

At first I though it was just healthcare with MRNA and NVAX going pop.

But even “normal” stocks like SHOP and NVDA are in a dump mode.

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 15.42.56 Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 15.43.09

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 15.43.44 Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 15.43.52

See pic also the platform lost connection!

Something spooked the market, everythings shaking about.

I am so pleased I dropped HLAG. How to half the stock in 3 days.

It’s not a small number of stocks :slight_smile: But happy to hear problem will be solved soon. I lost some money today, but we’ll recover if the platform will become reliable again. Thank you !