GameStop & AMC - Available for Trading

What I donā€™t get is that the german shares of Gamestop where still working after the American market was turned off.

So either they have the same intermediary for both, then why didnā€™t they both get turned off at the same time. Or they are different intermediary that only blocked the german shares when it raised on redditā€¦ Or they only realised when people where buying into it.

1 Like

TRADING FOR AMC & GME WILL RESUME TODAY
For all of you that want to trade your free will has been released

LETS SEE WHAT THEYVE GOT FOR US TODAY!!

how do you know???

Mine hasnā€™t!
Screenshot_20210129-085955_Trading 212|243x500

1 Like

I canā€™t trade with none of those two either in my account, it still says restrictedā€¦

1 Like

Hi @David , sorry how do I do that, I canā€™t seem to find an option

This stock is still heavily shorted, not as it was last week but still significantly higher than any other, thereā€™s still thousands of shares that need to be rebought ā€˜at any priceā€™. Some expire today, Friday, but others expire next week.

1 Like

Still canā€™t place a buy order

1 Like

Oh dear dear dearrrrr

1 Like

NYSE:GME and ETR:GS2C are separate.

IB, Robinhood, WeBull only blocked GME (the one which ~99% of people were using) which is why the Xetra was unaffected

Still not allowing orders yet? I know the markets closed but the function should still exist?
Whatā€™s going on?

Quick answer required or this thread is just another lie

2 Likes

come on folks lol give the man a break :slight_smile: ive just opened a nice bottle of red wine to see my marathon of staying awake pretty much all week on this and other groups :see_no_evil: these moments dont come often so make the most of them while you can :slight_smile:

Still unable to place limit orders!

2 Likes

Iā€™m buying on open so if they donā€™t sort the app by then I still canā€™t buy

Looking forward to gazzilion posts, I bought GME at 197.47$, T212 bought at 500$, robbery etc.

2 Likes

will pm you mate, always a way dont worry :slight_smile:

To be fair @Vedran they shouldnā€™t have played God with the system?

If they had left it alone it would be on us by getting involved itā€™s made them look guilty of corruption

1 Like

Please do not spread lies. The short squeeze is FAR FAR from over!

3 Likes

Iā€™m already in for nearly 5k I want a piece of GME aswell

1 Like