GameStop & AMC - Available for Trading

@Vedran
Can you link up all the AMC and GME threads to go to this thread?

They seem to have unpinned this thread so it doesn’t appear in the search history

Otherwise this means they don’t really want people to see it

T212 is a small fish in Pond, yet somehow folks around here think T212 user base moves needle on such pumps.

Honestly none knows the actual culprits, but all blame is directed at T212, who could very well be innocent bystander. There is no proof to suggest otherwise. Does it?

No I’m sure your right :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

It’s just been unpinned again can everyone else check if it’s being unpinned?

Any predictions where this is headed?

1 Like

Well it was up 61.15% in after hours market so if it keeps that trend the 2.47 I nabbed at $235 in my prepaid account share section I’ll be very happy indeed :slight_smile: bears will be out in force today!!

They reckon an Infinite Squeeze is coming today which could see the stock rise 1000% percent. Maybe I’ll put a £1 in just to say I took part in the fun :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m wondering should I invest some money just to try it out?

Whats the story with this i just saw the notification?

there are multiple other threads where this is talked about but afaik this For those wondering what happened with GME, BBBY, AMC, BB, LGND is the only thread where it actually is explained.

That’s probably the loosest use of the word invest ever but yes, only what you can afford to lose.

2 Likes

Thx I’ve answered my question

IB and Robinhood’s actions have now made GME one of the biggest stories in world news. Put options expire today and should see hedge funds further backed into a corner.

Without serious manipulation (which will give rise to one of the greatest financial scandals ever, if it hasn’t already), I can see GameStop reaching 1000 quite easily.

T212 have reopened trading AMC and GME
So buy away!

Mine still says limited to selling only

2 Likes

I’m giving no recommendations
Could be great could be 75% loss

I just tried to buy and I am still not allowed. I am sorry David but i didn’t know the block was done by intermediary. But would this not be better to just say this from the get go instead of saying this is for our protection because it sounds very disingenuous to say you guys care about us.

Can you please confirm if the buying option is definetly available for ISA accounts.Thank you

6 Likes

stupid question, but how do I PM you? I’m having the same issue as others in ths thread, system says AMC is limited to sell only.