GameStop & AMC - Available for Trading

where is it then?

Markets are closed gents, I am sure they will enable orders until open. Patience.

1 Like

in this situation I use strict limit orders only but hey everybody is different.
Market order is faster but more risky, it may work for or against you

you think thats good lol how’s this for one, ive got a doge wallet that has just over 500k coins in and its been lying dormant for the last 4-5 years and I can’t remember my password to get in!! Back up was on a phone and I give it away to someone forgetting all about it :rofl:

What 5k? No I’m just saying I’m already in I just want to buy more
That’s 500k coins not £500k
Still a great play though :+1:

I know lol that’s what I said I had, just over 500k coins

Sorry though you meant £500k

Still very well done mate :+1:

Not really if I can’t get into wallet to access them!! The joys of crypto is, it’s safe in your wallet in the sense that if you can’t remember your password, backup then even you aren’t getting them back :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Hahahaha, You can’t beat the internet.

If it’s not a cold wallet there’s people out there that can fish them for you with the information

I’ve about 7 or 8 locked out wallets. One has 6.5 btc in it. Trust me you can’t get into them. I’ve tried every Avenue thinakable

What about those who yesterday were forced to sell at a loss? As for reasons which I will not get into, others could not buy and thus the price went down. Is there going to be some discussion, some compensation or anything to us? Or are we simply just money handlers to you and that is it?

I have sent multiple messages, regarding yesterday’s decisions and also about the day before’s down time at market open. Both events caused me to lose money and I still have not received any reply yet. Till now I never had any problems with the service but after these past two days I changed a bit my mind

(deleted my posts since realised this is the wrong place for these type of conversations)

This is a lie - GME and AMC are still restricted to sell only, they’ve just removed the notification saying it’s restricted. If you try to buy, you still can’t.

1 Like

Hi, I am unable to place an order

Hi I’m trying to set a sell limit on my account for my GME however the apps saying I need to buy the equity first when I actually already own it can you help please

Hi,
I also cannot place a buy order on the stock.

They weren’t forced to sell? They bottled it

Why I can’t buy AMC and GME? I want to buy 5,000 shares each!

GameStop and AMC will probably hit 1000 now brokers are allowing trading on them … however I’m going to sit this one out.

Hedge funds were buying yesterday to help screw the short long funds but their algos and high frequency traders will be able to exit the market much quicker than retail.

Good luck to all and remember to get out before the hedge funds do!

1 Like