1 Like

@CavanHaganInvesting and @Briscoe I’d recommend

1 Like

Let’s talk next week :wink:

1 Like

You won’t like my latest video…

5 Likes

You mean this one? https://youtu.be/woAurhxC5YY

Well if that doesn’t put me on the map nothing will!

ummmm…maybe :s

1 Like

Honoured to make it on your list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rumour has it that @AlexK likes having music on when hes busy in the bedroom :smirk: :smirk:

1 Like

I think t212 need to snap this girl up.
She’s totally going to fit the model needed. She probably knows her stuff or at least is interested enough to learn!

3 Likes

I liked the video (the only one I have watched), it basically sums up why I do not invest in CFDs: Leverage (risking more money than you put in) and day trading are not my thing.

1 Like

Keep up the good work! And thanks for the videos. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for watching! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Loving your videos.

Honesty is the best policy in my eyes, and your doing a great job for newcomers to the markets.
Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers dude. You can always take a look at more :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks man!
Yeah try to be honest, why I’m not sure I’d be the face of t212 :stuck_out_tongue: but as I’ve said, some sort of affiliate program would be good!

1 Like

Need more women YouTubers in the investing world. Haven’t came across one using Trading212 yet.

6 Likes

Come on Paul your a legend! Ordering a cost averaging t shirt (not the rude version!) when my next dividend payments come in :slight_smile:

1 Like

why don’t you start? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha I lack the editing ability and I think the Northern Irish accent would have people running for the hills. But I’ve just finished my degree so the boredom could rule out watch this space.

2 Likes