How to withdraw funds to bank account and not a credit card

I believe if you go through some additional security checks, you can ā€˜deleteā€™ some of your deposit methods from your account. Best speaking to 212 on a private chat to confirm.

1 Like

Iā€™m curious ā€¦ if I use my debit card to deposit 10k Ā£ then I should have that card on the list for withdrawal options. Question is, can I then withdraw more than 10k Ā£ on that card ?
Cause if thatā€™s not going to work itā€™s like weā€™re not allowed to make profit from our investments :slight_smile:

This is from personal opinion from my experienceā€¦

Yes, as stated by yourself your debit card should be availabe as a withdrawal option offered to you.

The only time this is not possibly or removed from T212 withdrawal list is if its expired or you have have request to be removed.

Yes Ā£10k can be withdrawn to any one debit card and moreā€¦ Profit can be withdrawn to any source of choice once all medium of funding is returned to cover AML laws.

But ill advise to wait for T212 to get back to your email and they will help; guide the best way they can in your situationā€¦ as earlier advised by @Dougal1984 or via private chat.

1 Like

Hi Y.M. I would appreciate to discuss this with you, as I am having a similar issue where I am attempting to withdraw. I funded the account using a credit card but I donā€™t want to withdraw to that.

What really I need is the cash into my bank account to secure a house deposit. If it is withdrawn to my credit card it will just create a surplus in my account but I canā€™t use that to secure a house deposit.

I am getting extremely worried I wonā€™t see these funds and they will forever be stuck in your app. This will be devastating. Please can you reach out to me. I just dont understand why when itā€™s my own money and I have already completed KYC I am not free to withdraw my own money.

Kind regards,

Ali

Hey, @alimaqb.

Iā€™ve escalated your ticket further, and you can expect an email from our team. Also, feel free to DM me if you have any enquiries. :pray:

1 Like

This is 100% a spam post? Itā€™s not even related?

1 Like