Is there any idea Tesla will go down or up today

I won’t trade anything leveraged at all, I like to own what I own and no more.
I was just trying a suggestion for the op.

1 Like

Yeah I was talking about the ETP. 0.0118% daily fee, will add up.

I get that. :slight_smile:
I personally think the best option is to decide whether he thinks Tesla will go up or down the next couple of days and decide whether to hold or not.
A big variable is also whether the opening post can afford to lose the money or not. If you cannot, or it would be too much then I would probably sell in his position (not that I do CFDs).

Either way, none of our comments are investment advice. We are not qualified.

1 Like

Unfortunately if we had the clear answer to that question we could bet the house on it :man_shrugging:

You have to realise what type of horse you are because a race horse has a very short life

2 Likes

Why though, your hedging two opposites against each other for a fee. Selling is the equivalent as costs no fee.

1 Like

As I’ve said this is not my forte at all, I just assumed it would decrease losses during this potentially explosive time? Then they could drop one for the other so to speak?

1 Like

I like this, let’s not break a leg, especially on the Tesla course :racehorse:

Even I’ve began draining my profits from tesla so that says something, I’m lowering my holding down to just the profit so I have nothing to lose

Although they’re losing market share they are increasing the amount of vehicles sold… other manufacturers are losing car sales because of the pandemic…

Statistics can be interpreted in many ways, be careful.

Just adding so much risk switching between them might as well be doing CFD. Three choices IMO:
Sell and take the loss and move on
Hold the position and hope that earnings drop the share price
Sell position and buy normal or 3x Tesla to try and recoup the losses

If you have any idea what earnings will bring them sure try play it if you want to take the risk. If not, just get out. Earnings will probably send the stock 10% in one direction

Tesla’s losing market share due to competitors offering more cars. The markets growing faster than Tesla can produce cars, therefore supply constrained, and therefore losing market share. As you’re trying to say, Tesla aren’t failing, they’re trying to keep up. And they’re doing a pretty good job at it. Production will ramp exponentially and they’ll be market leader in my opinion. The new Toyota. But better. So many opportunities for Tesla, and I wouldn’t want to miss it because it’s overvalued based on today’s profits

If tesla goes to 400-500$ i swear im selling everything and going all in. My car, my house, my underwears everything

2 Likes

At that price I would consider the same

2 Likes

The only thing I really wonder is why I didn’t?
I invested when I knew it was going up and have more than doubled my money in the last couple of months alone.

Fun fact, if you buy TSLA at today price.

If it grows 67% each year, your Annual ROR for next 5 years will be …

16.01% , seems like sure bet. :medal_sports: (on mobile view cannot view ROR for 2026, for 2025 is 7.8%, for 2026 16%)

However if it grows 35%…

Then you have -15% Annual ROR. :thinking:

1 Like

Just buy the dip bro :heart_eyes:
Btw is this fast graphs website free?

2 Likes

They had free trial previously, but think it got “nerfed” as you could create emails and just run trial full year.

There is 2 memberships, cheaper is like 14-15 $.
For value investment it is essential imho, unless you have time to dig all this data manually and do calculations.

2-3 coffees less monthly = subscription.

2 Likes

Looking likely tesla will spike upwards this week through the earnings report.

Is there any idea? Today Tesla will up or down ?

Up over 1% right now. RSI slightly on the low side so I’d say stay positive for the day