Is there any idea Tesla will go down or up today

It looks to be slightly up premarket. I have no idea what it will do today but assuming there’s no major news coming out I imagine it’ll be within a couple of % either way.

We have quite big news regarding employment for the semi truck production and quarter earnings are due in two days (after hours).

I think stock will be very volatile this week given the way the news has been reported.

My opinion more ups than downs

Tesla partners with Samsung on new 5nm chip for full self-driving, report says - Electrek

In the past it has tended to go upwards until earnings report, give an improved quarterly financial report and then drop fairly heavily. It needs a 25% correction imo

Id love a 25% drop, deffently scooping up more shares if we have a drop to 650’ish (25%)

What happens today? It can’t connect with server. Any idea.

It’s -0.67% right now

Any dodgy things happening? Why server takes that long to fix?

You cant fix it, it’s due to too.much volume a bit like everyone turning the kettle on during a corrie break leads to a power cut

I love how all this chaos has stopped Tesla talk for once. Not long to go :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

TESLA PLAID MODEL S IS SICK AND THE SEMI DELIVERIES START THIS YEAR! This is amazing who’s cares if they didn’t hit EPS

Tesla’s stock is down around 10% on Xetra.
imagen

It seems like @laguiar called it :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Well hopefully you held on to your shares? @Shamim2021

I think this is setting the way for the next big rally, many considered low $800’s as a strong buy point so here we go :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Might just have to buy more :sunglasses:

3 Likes

They’re not even top 3 EV seller in Europe and most existing car producers haven’t started offering EVs of most types. If Tesla can’t outsell a Renault Zoe I wouldn’t expect much long term

Value difference? Stop preaching to the preachers

They don’t have the factory yet. Wait for Giga Berlin.

1 Like

We’re not comparing apples with apples here dont waste your breath.

Renault zoe…hahaha price of about 5 tesla model s

1 Like

I have invested on Granite long TESLA. Now I don’t what’s happening it’s supposed to go up as all predicted and that’s I sold my Granite Short Tesla. Elon Musk isn’t declaring any profit and he reinvested else where now I am very worried what exactly will happen. Even APPLE is going down instead of going up.

We did say it could go either way, if you want real investment advice do your own due diligence.

The good thing is when tesla drops sharply it is usually followed by a sharp upwards rally

Not investment advice

The best way to describe tesla as a stock is ‘weird’ :thinking: lol