Money I put on my account

Yesterday I put 20 on my 212 account by bank transfer it still not showing up on my account I email them no luck is there any phone number or does it take that long to reflect on account

Transfers can take up to 2-3 working days.
Providing you provided the account number as the reference on the transfer, all will go through fine.

Hope that helps.
If nothing arrives in the next few days, then message the staff to just chase the money payment etc.

1 Like

I thought putting money on your 212 account was instant :confused:

It is via Debit/Credit card / Skrill / Gpay/ Apple Pay/ PayPal.

I put money on my 212 account by bank transfer

How Long Do Wire Transfers Take?

Generally, bank wires can take a few days. Many domestic wire transfers can be completed within 24 hours (especially if transfers occur between accounts at the same financial institution). But international wire transfers may take longer.

If you’re sending money to another country, it may take as many as five days for the recipient to receive their funds. To find out exactly how long it’ll take to receive funds from a wire transfer, you’ll need to check with your bank or credit union.

Source:

1 Like

It can take sometimes a bit longer and manual intervention:

How you sort it out ?(

I think you might just have to sit tight and wait this one out, until the funds arrive.
If nothing is in the account by Monday, then just chase it up with both your bank and also T212.

Don’t feel like you are missing out though, I am pretty confidant that the markets will go down next week. Slowly but surely the market is running out of reasons to stay positive about, once this 4th July nonsense is over with, I think the markets will come back down at a nice price to buy. - Well that’s my take on it anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am pretty sure the market will go up, but it could also go down.

1 Like

Lol @Vedran you do make me laugh :laughing:

1 Like