Pending order - processing - ✅ Solved

We just got word from them that they uploaded a fix. Could everyone confirm if their orders are getting processed without any issues?

1 Like

finally sold… had the same problem… went unfortunately negative :frowning:

Mine are still processing…

Still processing £12.59 instead of 12:48

Still processing…

Nothing has changed so far

Nothing changed but what’s funny is see how quick use are to remove comments posts from community but can’t reply to real problems. Why is it only YOU dealing with Thousands of customers

£12.60 instead of £12.48 still pending

Oh yeah …order processed . But instead of £12.48 order was processed for £12.68…what now !!!

Are they supposed to have a team of 400k to respond one by one? To recite the same message?
I’d rather they work on getting the service up rather than responding with the same message.

1 Like

I cancelled this order but it went through:

My order has gone through

The order got executed

One of the limit order I cancelled hours before just went through, not complaining as it is below the current market price, so made a little profit selling instantly

No but 5 people is better than 1 isn’t, then I would t have to write the same message as NOBODY replied to my messsge? So what do I do, wait hours and hours and just lose money. You can do that but I aint

2 Likes

It is stressful I understand that for sure.

They did tell the group though that:
IB had an issue, they relayed that on, then said the fix is in place.

Looks like it worked too. All sorted. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The first and main …your servers are very often not accessible…orders very often are processing way to long…you have those problems very often …and what I’ve spotted is always happening when market is very violates.

Yes it’s all sorted but because of this I’m on minus and could be right now on plus. Well at least is sorted for you guys trading 212. You are earning money and I’m loosing. Well…

The problem is that it took 20 minutes for any sort of communication to be relayed. I’m sure no one here is expecting one-to-one service, just some hasty and brief communication when issues arise.

1 Like

Your rant has spread over several topics and is nor productive nor helpful for this community. We understand your dissatisfaction and discontent with our service, and as you can see we did our best to fix the issue ASAP and keep you informed meanwhile.

I deleted one of your replies because it contained a lie. Keep going and you will be banned.