Pending order - processing - ✅ Solved

Been waiting for my #TILS order to fill for a while. Don’t want to miss out on this.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting on 2 market BUY orders since market open this morning (Netherlands, EU), now almost 1 hour & 45 minutes since order placed & still not processed, with funds blocked.

The share price has changed considerably since I placed the orders and it will not allow me to cancel them either on the app or website.

I have emailed twice but got no reply yet.

1 Like

What stock is it you’re waiting for?

1 Like

Unilever - (UNA) & ABN AMRO (ABN)

@Lanchrishire The stocks you’re trying to trade are listed on the SETSqx segment of AIM. There’s a ton of content on the forum for trading those types of stocks.

Hi David,

Do you know if there are any issues on the servers today for trading US stocks or won’t 212 know until open?

Well there you go, server is down again, everything is stuck in processing

Absolute nonsense this platform… Had BP and RDSB stuck this morning for half an hour and now the same with AXP and NKLA. Can’t even cancel anything or invest anywhere as my money is stuck on processing… absolutely fuming… who’s going to refund all the lost money???

same it is too slow.

@David as far as I understand while its ‘processing’ you are simply waiting for IB to get notification, to then pass back to you that it’s placed so you are able to show the cancel button.

Is it possible to create a way to that they could potentially be marked to be cancelled once it comes back?

As someone who’s got a limit order stuck pending this morning I’ve instead made a market buy and took my chances. That was executed instantly. :+1:

However I’ve now got to sit watching a spinning wheel hoping I can spot it show the cancel button on the limit sell before it gets filled.

If it sells it sells, but I don’t really want to keep checking, so either a button to say attempt cancel once placed or have a push alert to say it’s now placed.