Reduction in T212 quantities

:wave:

The limit has been increased to 15,000.

1 Like

Can you please increase the number of intuitive machines (LUNR) shares available for purchase?

We’ve increased the maximum trading quantities of Intuitive Machines (LUNR) to 9 951.

1 Like

9,951? Thank you. Big leap from 900 :+1:

1 Like

Please Could you increase the max order & position size for :
Helium One Global HE1

ty

Done :heavy_check_mark: We increased the max order & position sizes of Helium One Global Ltd
(HE1) to 401 542.

1 Like

Thankyou, that`s awesome :+1:

Good morning @Team212

Could you have a fresh look at Blencowe plc Ticker BRES on LSE, regarding increase of max limit of shares one can hold?

Rerate on the way, major US gov institution just funded BRES (RNS today), Trading Volumes increased, mcap on the rise.

I am maxed out on just 4300€! Could you please kindly increase max limit of shares we can hold? Would be great help!!

1 Like

The current size reflects the instrument’s market conditions. However, we will monitor the instrument and adjust the quantities if market conditions allow.

1 Like

Thank you @Bogi.H, much appreciated

Hi there,

You have restricted the stock SASI to under £50 worth of stocks. There is no point in investing in it at such a low amount.

I think you should always have a minimum of £300 worth of shares if you restrict a stock, as this has happened to a few stocks this week, causing me to have to sit on the sidelines due to my loyalties to Trading212, while my friends all buy SASI at whatever amount of stocks they want.

This has happened with 3 stocks this week.

Please sort this out.

Thank you.

1 Like

Would you please reassess $SLNH and maybe raise the limit again please.

Hi @Bogi.H please lift stock $SASI to at least $300, i want to use Trading 212 to buy.

@LearnerEarner, we increased the limits to 200 shares.

@Scott, we increased the limits to 700 shares.

2 Likes

@Bogi.H Thank you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: (post character limit achieved :slight_smile: )

Why did you restrict AULT stock?

Please up the limit to at least £200, i have already missed the initial breakout.

@Bogi.H

Unfortunately if you’re wanting to scalp penny stocks T212 have strict limits and restrictions on these, many times a comapy will be placed in to close only mode or have small max poisiton limits. This is one thing you will have to come to terms with T212. I used another broker now for more risker stocks. Hopefully they up the limit for you.

1 Like

We raised the limit to 1800 shares.

@Bogi.H Hello, could you please raise limits for RVPH? ~4500 shares is super low.

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Community, @MarcoPohlo :wave:

We have checked RVPH, and the current notional value for the maximum position of 4508 shares is 16,905 USD. As this number is sufficient for a micro-cap security with a market capitalisation of 84.9M, we will not be increasing the quantity for the time being.