So slow in execution or delays. Fix it please

I assume we’re talking CFD here as the Invest/ISA is raw. I don’t touch it, but would probably use CMC if I did. I know T212 have annoyed a lot of customers recently, I don’t know how much is to protect the business Vs taking more profits in the changes.

When you say you have your own live feed, do you mean access to the Bloomberg terminal subscription?

The key issue I’ve had is on lower liquidity mostly AIM stocks where Bloomberg has been utter ■■■■. I spent most of 2020 trying to get T212 to take me seriously. @David has been a star in actually getting Bloomberg to pull their finger out. It’s still not working correctly but at least it’s on their radar. They are other things like IPOs and even just when halts resume it can take forever before Bloomberg pulls in the next quote (sometimes hours), whilst WeBull I can see it the second.

As far as trading T212 are mostly just passing the request through IBs API so they are stuck in a difficult place. There’s the big issue of DMA Vs using MMs too.

Would take potentially year(s) to write their own scripts to the exchanges.

Or if they swapped from having an IB onimbus account then to who?

1 Like