Tesla a nose diving at the mo!

I didn’t know about this xD Thank you very much! I was using the CFD side for shorting xD

1 Like

Based on what Elon’s done today I’m surprised if it doesn’t attract shorts to NKLA. Painting a target on his back.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

It seems Michael Burry really put his money where his mouth is with almost 40% of his portfolio:

13F Filings

3 Likes

I wonder what snowball effect tesla will have if the downspiral continues

Tesla submarine is going down bitcoin on board, next stop Mariana trench.

Unfortunately it looks well supported

3 Likes

Michael Burry of ‘The Big Short’ reveals a $530 million bet against Tesla

I will short the f… out of TESLA!

1 Like

Until it won’t be!

yeah that was what @VicVega was mentioning above with the PUTs

1 Like

If he’s shorting I am shorting

Ofc whats you entry and TP for TSLA ?

Just eyeballing these it could go back to ~430 imo

I have a small long position. Its worked well for me the last few times at these levels. Maybe this time it won’t.

It depends if the current support level holds, if not it could drop down another $100 easy. But it could also rebound equally quickly like last time back to the $700’s.

Tesla has a good few catalysts coming up this year, but they also need to smooth things over with the Chinese government, and Elon maybe needs to do some damage control on is image.

1 Like

I guess it depends on timeframe. The daily looks oversold for a swing, but weeks and months look sketchy.

Also depends if the whole market enters a deeper bear trend.

2 Likes

Yeah i wasn’t expecting to be holding this long, and i’ll have to decide if i want to average down if it drops further, but its okay, i’m not worried. :pleading_face:

There was a good consolidation period in the red rectangle that would act as strong support if it did blast past.

It’s not short worthy to me. Also TSLA fans are nuts, they could easily push it back fast.

2 Likes

Shorted it once and burned my fingers, sold just to miss the big drop by 2-3 weeks

I am not touching this stock, long or short.

As for Burrs shorts: does it say at which SP he shorted?

To announce publicly that he has a large position in Tesla Short is a good publicity shot, but it may not be very smart.

If he is too exposed, he may be cornered, and other speculators could take advantage of the situation.

1 Like

@iTrader2x2x Be careful, we don’t know exactly when and at what price he made that bet. (although you could guess by the activity of his now deleted Twitter account)

@Marc45 He isn’t Cathie Wood, I don’t remember him announcing publicly his positions (in this particular case, he did mention that his short Tesla position is getting “bigger and BIGGER”). It was revealed yesterday because of Scion’s 13F filings. I agree it could be used to corner them.

2 Likes

Cathie needs to publish the “Woodstock’s” to keep them pumping by her legion. I’d be interested to see how many company’s she owns more than 10% of now.

1 Like

Do you think Cathie gets any wood? She isn’t so easy on the eye.

Wood prices are expensive at the moment, sawmills and all that.

2 Likes