Tesla a nose diving at the mo!

Burry doubling down on his puts while Wood is adding TSLA to her funds.

I think Cathie wood is dead and 'burry’ed. We all know most of Tesla’s rockets that take off tend to explode, R.I.P Cathie.

1 Like

We don’t have access to any ETPs that trade after LSE closing hours (16:30), do we?

1 Like

Nope. After 16.30, only US is open. No more fun for us.

In T212, the US markets only have stocks, no ETPs (ETFs, ETNs, ETCs).

It’s a bit frustrating, we see the US stocks moving up & down, and we can’t play with them through the ETPs. But…

… some US stocks are traded first in Asian and after in European markets (present in T212), we could follow them and trade the ETPs underlying them, until the US markets open. For example, Tesla:

From a search in Investing.com, we can follow Tesla trading in several countries, but beware that the returns are in different local currencies:

1 Like

The worst part is that US stocks do so much better than UK stocks (most of the time) or at least I follow them much closer than LSE stocks.

I tried an ETP that followed BP plc this morning, and that thing did not move that much! 3x leverage, half an hour, it only moved 1% :frowning:

Any way we can ask T212 if/when they plan to introduce ETPs fom the US?

@staff

1 Like

US Stocks have a lot more liquidity and information than any other market.

I don’t spend even 1 minute, looking to Brit stocks. I have 5 Investment Trusts (most from Baillie Gifford) and probably I will ditch them due to their under-performance in 2021.

Interesting question. The US ETFs are more or less banned in T212 and UK due to UCITS, so no possibility for adding them on T212.

But the European ETNs and ETCs aren’t by their nature, UCITS, so US ETNs/ETCs that aren’t also UCITS perhaps could be also traded in T212. I think it could restrained by other legal stuff.

3 Likes

I feel like there’s little to no volume with our ETPs. You look at US ETPs and they look like normal charts with full candles. Our ETP charts have no bodies, no wicks, just … horizonal lines xD

1 Like

Yep. European markets have less liquidity, and bid-ask spreads are bigger. Even some huge Investment Trusts take some time to trade, even with market orders.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your time!

2 Likes

Check the volume of Tesla, almost 1000x more in US:

2 Likes

OMG! Totally worth paying the FX fee xD

1 Like

LOL

2 Likes

Tesla chart fits the Wychoff distribution pattern perfectly.

1 Like

Anyone can make a video and claim to be “Anonymous”, even I can do the same. This does not mean it’s them.

1 Like

Anyone can claim to be Jeff brown, doesn’t mean I’m not Jeff Brown.

What’s your point tho? How would you say this video is actually from Anonymous? Just because has the title and they claim to be Anonymous we should believe in it?

Irrespective of the video being anonymous or not, there’s some very valid points in the video to consider.

1 Like

They appear to dislike the whole council thing, as they see it as trying to centralise bitcoin, but also complain when a single tweet of his can swing the market. They can’t have it both ways, there are either rules and stability, or no rules and market manipulation.

I’m sure they also have lots of money invested in crypto so are probably a bit sore they’ve lost money. Can they blame Elon for dumb people yolo’ing all their savings into crypto and losing it? Well maybe if its Doge lol.

Not an Elon fanboy, but a Tesla share holder who believes in the company.

Two wrongs don’t make a right though do they?

Don’t get me wrong I’m a fan of Tesla, not a shareholder as they seem over priced for my liking, but I won’t judge anyone for obviously being a shareholder, they’re just not my kind of investment.

I think he just needs to shut his mouth a bit more and focus on his businesses rather than posting pictures of dogs. Or cryptic crypto posts, but don’t get me wrong, his posts absolutely expose the fragility of crypto.

2 Likes

So what could anon do? Convince enough to go short?

The pumps work well cause any ape can buy, but few percentage wise with use a margin account.

Anon could release a load of unwanted secrets into the press attention to help drive it down.

Other than that, I’m struggling for ideas