[Tesla] Incapable to run a business if this is true

Elon tweets, stock price 9% down. Thanks. NOT.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/01/tesla-ceo-elon-musk-says-stock-price-is-too-high-shares-fall.html

4 Likes

LMAO … wow. :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Elon shouldn’t be CEO anymore. Guess SEC will be on this. Isn’t the first time.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 18.29.44

1 Like

but seriously, as CEO I’m not sure if he can do this type of public comment, because it can “manipulate” the stock price.

It was not good week on twitter for him :joy:

I think he’s drunk… At least. Really pissed me off, but at the same time I wouldn’t want him to be removed as CEO because I feel a lot of people are invested in him, not just tesla

1 Like

They wouldn’t kick him out of the company. He’d just be elevated to a higher less public facing role.

1 Like

I think in just more scared that he’s done this on purpose, something the SEC would be interested in

He’s definitely manipulating the stock. Maybe not for his own gains, but he’s definitely manipulating it and has done on numerous occasions.

I know it’s so obvious

When asked by the Wall Street Journal if the tweet was a joke or vetted, Musk replied: “No.”

When my position is in profit again, I will close it and never invest in that MF again. Not amused.

2 Likes

A big SEC fine is coming. Plus another investigation.

2 Likes

What is amusing is that folks in 2020 comment about Musk. Why oh why put money into his company and then complain when he tweets :slight_smile:

Ps My Toddler is buying 10$ of Tesla per month, steady :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t trust him anymore. I think you wouldn’t lend money to someone you don’t trust. I wouldn’t.

ah, a chance for people to buy in cheaper before its next random-rally? xD

2 Likes

I have enough for now, but will buy if it goes under $500 again. Might happen, have a feeling that the whole market could drop once quite a bit once the fed stops holding up the American economy.

I thought Elon had to get all his tweets about tesla approved by SEC after his previous incidents.

he does. whether he did or not is unclear. at least he isn’t calling someone an offender this time.

No it was all tweets had to be reviewed by Tesla first, but he obviously doesn’t follow that