[Tesla] Incapable to run a business if this is true

Speculation article

1 Like

All promising news. Thanks for posting that Cezar.

Exited for the announcement of the new Powertrain and Battery investor day soon :money_mouth_face:

Reviving an old thread … TSLA just is so much hype it’s ridiculous.

But hey … they still beat Nikola.

Sometimes when I see some mockups though of what it could have been :cry:
It’s as though they hired some 60’s car designer.

1 Like

In fairness though 50% growth p.a. since 2013.

That truck is ugly though. Much prefer me a Nikola Badger! :sunglasses:

Yea, the numbers are actually quite good for TSLA, they are a growth company and as far as I can tell are doing good so far.

Nikola though … arghh, I do like the look of the Badger, but honestly, will it ever be produced?
I think Nikola is destined to fail, my guy instinct is alarming like crazy on Trevor, he seems more of a liability to the company than a leader.

The rest of the TSLA lineup looks quite nice, I just can’t understand why they did this to the truck.
The ONLY reason I could understand the choice for how the truck looks, is for military use.

I hope for their sake it will with them having opened pre-orders this week. Know what you mean about the CEO. New breed who thinks full transparency and engagement is going to win them points when all the customer wants is a working product on time.

Like the idea of building hundreds of fuelling points as well but bloody hell that’ll take some coin. Big ideas…

Yea.

Grates on me though that he seems to be more knowledgeable on patents than trucks.
Also, he just seems to be living in elons shadows, the name change for instance… we all know Elon picked Tesla from the scientist Nikola Tesla. I just hate that Trevor had to pick “Nikola” just to say he is “in-front” of Tesla. Arghhh that really annoys me. lol.

Watch this space though, it might be a fun ride.

3 Likes

Tesla doing pretty well for now, wonder when Elon will tweet…

2 Likes

your drawing looks like a stealth bomber jet hahaha

I’m just leaving this here to check in 2024. :heart:

May 22 2020: “Tesla shares fell slightly to around $827 in Friday afternoon trading. Ark’s 2024 price target for Tesla remains $7,000, with a $1,500 bear case and $15,000-a-share bull case. Tesla remains the top holding in Ark’s Innovation (ARKK), Next Generation Internet (ARKW) and Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) ETFs.”

2 Likes

When Cathie Woods speaks, I listen.

2 Likes

Similar with this guy:

2 Likes

Sorry but I love to resurrect a thread in hindsight