Thoughts on NKLA?

What do you mean? What lockup periods?

I donā€™t have any Nikola shares so I have not been following it too closely.

Funny how heā€™s so involved with the stock price I feel itā€™s a good trait!

They didnā€™t do an ipo in the traditional sense, but hereā€™s what it means:

Hereā€™s Trevors take on how ā€˜goodā€™ this will be for shareholders:

1 Like

Do we have a date for the ā€œend of the lock-up periodā€?

Whatā€™s funny is everyone was mocking me about where the price was heading, and look where it isā€¦ exactly where I said told you Warren buffet 2.0

Iā€™ve no idea, (some) warrants came live yesterday as expected as it had a date. Not sure about any published dates are available for any other releases.

1 Like

Who was mocking you? Where?

Haha at the top I said about price everyone was like between 20 and 100 like thatā€™s just not obvious I said around 45-50 itā€™s at 43

Ah so I was right. It is between $20 and $100

3 Likes

This CEO has potential to ruin the company with some non-sense tweets while they have nothing, zero to show to anyone.

quoting myselfā€¦ just watch the interviewā€¦ very typical too explanatory answers.

Iā€™m giving Nikola a try, but from all these EV companies, it sounds the riskier of all, their business plan and projections is a Disney fairy tale.

Thanks for the tip mate, when I see you are bullish on stock, I stay clear. :beers:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::grimacing: I think we should compare porfoliosā€¦

:crossed_swords: battle at 42

Iā€™m waiting for it to get back to under 20 in the middle of a market dip (if there is one), then I may consider it for the long-term rebound.

I like the idea behind their product, however my main concern is that their orders have no strings attached to them so its like having no orders/demand.

1 Like

Same. But Iā€™d go further and say their CEO needs to back up quite considerably. Far too transparent, to the point itā€™s damaging.

1 Like

In my opinion the bulls will never let it see 20 dollars, only way is if it is wen the options etc expireā€¦ but I see it dropping to around 30 when the merger was announced, thatā€™s the news that made it jump, then we just climb consolidate climb consolidate but the first piece of solid revenue info. Truck details will be the catalyst for a galaxy shot no moon landing. Tesla is PUMPING every ev mentioned stock. Just think if Tesla sells 1 million cars, they ainā€™t cheapā€¦ imagine the sales for cheaper cars.

Mediciiera

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4357453-nikola-corp-is-not-for-me?utm_source=news.google.com&utm_medium=referral

And Jp Morgan says he will fire any employee who buys bitcoinā€¦ 1 week later Jp Morgan are secretly buying bitcoin. If you rely on these BIG companies who write articles to make ur decisions for you, then you clearly donā€™t know what your doingā€¦ if that article said the opposite what would your thoughts be opposite to?? Just a sheep. You think the likes of Exxon Mobil would be working with fuelcell if it was just not going to work? Seekingalpha will write a bullish report on energy sector tomorrow. Itā€™s click bait

And Iā€™m only saying haha not having a go

This guy is a great snakeoil salesman, Iā€™ll give him that:

:joy::joy::joy: Heā€™s loving the limelight