Unlimited Free Share Referrals for Content Creators

I can confirm that you’ve been accepted to the program and you now also have unlimited referrals, @Dazza2387. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you.

Hi, my application was just rejected. My channel is only at 209 subscribers, but I talk about Trading212 every month on it.
What stats do I need to hit to qualify?

1 Like

I’ll send you a DM with more details. :slight_smile: :mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

Hi there, I’ve signed up for the unlimited free share referrals because I’m a YouTuber and I talk about Trading 212 regularly. Could you kindly let me know if I got accepted? Kind regards, Uli

Hey @MissUli, :wave:

I’d like to inform you that you’ve been accepted to the program and you now have unlimited free share referrals as a content creator. :grin: :tada:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!! Very much appreciated :slight_smile: Have a great day!

Hi George,

I just send in the referral limit removal request for my account and would appreciate being accepted for the same. Currently running a Youtube channel about Investing/ Finances and the stock market for the German speaking community in Switzerland/ Germany & Austria, but launching a 2nd channel in English this week.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it.
Regards,
Patrick

When Portugal will be added to the referral program?

Hello L.D.

Would you be able to let me know if I have been accepted as well?
Appreciate it, thanks a lot.
Regards,
Patrick

You’ve been accepted as well @PatricksInvestments! :slight_smile:

Great! Thanks a lot!
Looking forward to what we can achieve over the next months to come.

Is there anything different in the app showing the same or all stays the same?

cheers,
Patrick

1 Like

Hi I applied a while back but have heard nothing since.

Could you confirm if I have been accepted?

Thanks

I can see you’ve applied in August, @moshmoney and yes, you’ve also been accepted to the program! :slight_smile: :tada:

1 Like

Hi @L.D

I applied for this the other day, will I receive notification of the outcome via email?

Cheers
M

Hey there @matthews, :wave:

Check your inbox when you can. I’ve sent you a DM. :postbox: :slight_smile:

I applied for unlimited free share referrals for content creator today, will I get any email or any notification on the app to confirm if I got approve or not ? thank you

Check your mailbox :mailbox: We’ve sent you an email. You’ve been accepted to the Unlimited Free Share Referrals! :grin: :tada: :tada:

@L.D

I would like to know what are the requirements to be accepted, is it only for YouTubers or other social networks such as TikTok or a Discord server would be considered?

1 Like

recently (twice yesterday) I been getting comments from my followers that my referral link doesn’t work. could you please have a look into in please . this is my referral link www.trading212.com/invite/FzPKgGxP

Thank you for your support