Unlimited Free Share Referrals for Content Creators

Hey there @vento and @tanvirahmed,

Check your inboxes. Iā€™ve sent you a DM. :slight_smile: :postbox:

This is a great idea, thank you so much! It will definitely help me whilst I build my YouTube channel. Is it still running? I filled out the form.

Thank you for filling out the form, @thetradingteacher!

Weā€™ve sent you an email with more information, :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

Basically I joined up and thought I was now on unlimited as i got a few more shares but can someone check if that is the case please? @George

www.trading212.com/invite/FMXVxJCB

Hey there @sonia, :wave:

Indeed, I can confirm that youā€™re part of the unlimited referrals program. :slight_smile: :tada:

1 Like

Thank you !

Worked perfectly and I got free shares ā€¦
I decided to really promote Trading 212 on on all my platforms on Thursday and since midday Thursday but nothingā€¦. :frowning:

I got more free shares before I started promotingā€¦ So I think I have broken something.
I have plenty of comments saying they have used my code all weekend but no free shares :frowning:

Is it definitely still all working? @L.D

I can see that youā€™ve reached our customer care team and further details regarding your case will be sent shortly.

Only a small time YouTuber as I have just started but I have applied hopefully I will get accepted and get plenty of free shares for years to come :grinning:

Just submitted mine, hopefully I get accepted, canā€™t believe didnā€™t know about this sooner

Hey, I wasnā€™t aware of this before and I crossed the 20 limit recently. Great to know about this via a contact on Twitter - just applied, hope to get accepted :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hi @L.D

Should I expect any confirmation when this is done? Thanks.

Hey there @aman5ingh, :wave:

I can see youā€™ve successfully applied on the 29th of January.

Weā€™ve sent you an email with more details regarding your application and our campaign. :mailbox_with_mail:

Thanks @L.D - I have responded back; would be great if you can have a look please.

Regards

Hi @L.D
I reached out using the form above about getting this unlimited link set up for Money Unshackled. I used my personal email address so it would be linked to my T212 account. Could you please look into this for me?
Regards - Ben

:wave: Hey @MoneyUnshackled_Ben,

I can see youā€™ve submitted an application a few days ago.

Weā€™ll send you an email shortly with more details regarding your application and our campaign. :mailbox: :v:

Hey - still not had an email through about this, am I still on the teamā€™s radar?
Cheers :metal:

Hey @MoneyUnshackled_Ben,

Check your inbox again :blush: :postbox: Weā€™ve sent an email with more details and to confirm your participation in our program. :tada:

Hi - I have a question, if I am a content creator and decided to use another ISA provider instead of T 212 for this tax year, could I ask how my free shares will be credited to my account? (Whenever new registrations open)

Could you not maintain your GIA?

I have a GIA - but the free shares always come in my ISA