Web App - Advanced View

Hi @Shorty68DE .

Unless I am mistaken, this has always been the case. Green here signifies buy and red sell, with your result contained within.

Can only assume itā€™s legacy from CFD where you can sell also, unlike until recently in invest and ISA where you could only buy and not short.

1 Like

Looks great @Daniel.T ! Thanks.
Will go and have a bit of a play around!

An amazing job guys
Now I only want a true black theme :bowing_man:t2: For web app and iOS

3 Likes

Great jobā€¦ love it all over again :wink: cant wait for more bells and whistlesā€¦ Keep it up :ok_hand:

I second this!! is there anywhere we can vote this up? having to look at google to see my daily gain/loss Iā€™d rather do it all in one place

2 Likes

@Daniel.T @George Are you planning to add a quick buy and sell button like those below ? It would be nice to skip the multi popups validation process to open / close a positionā€¦

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

Good job can you please add trailing stop to isa and invest next this feature is desperately needed :pray:

5 Likes

You guys are really winning when it comes to listening to customers. :grinning: :smiley: :grinning: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can we get the ability to add the custom values what we had on the old view on the bottom right corner? I like/need the ability to eyeball the free funds I have quickly and easily.

1 Like

Pending orders tab on the old version used to show a number. On the advanced you have to go into it to see if any thing is pendingā€¦ Can you add that back please, very important to eyeball what is pending without having to go into the table.

1 Like

Hi, how can I see the new version of the desktop app? Iā€™ve opened it but it looks as before and I cannot see the advanced viewā€¦ thank you

The positions donā€™t seem to automatically rearrange in the order selected on the advanced app.

put /beta at the end of the address url.

https://live.trading212.com/beta

1 Like

IMPORTANT

• Reinstate free-fundsā€™ total into view
  • Canā€™t move any dialog boxes (alerts, buy, sell) out-of-the-way
  • OnHover stocks in lower pane no longer provides option to ā€˜Buy moreā€™, or ā€˜Sellā€™ - have to open tab.

Sorry, in a rush. Been gathering these notes as Iā€™ve been using so please insert please and thank yous where necessary. :smiley:
But the top-one, at minimum, is a critical fix (and long overdue).

1 Like

Really enjoying the new update, just a couple improvements regarding the watchlists. Can you add the option to add a stock to a watchlist without having to search for it first? Makes moving a stock from one watchlist to another a real pain.

3 Likes

Previously several people complained they did not like this, since the buy and sell buttons obscured text as one scrolls through the list.

Sell price actually is in details pane, no?

Yeah, wasnā€™t too fussed myself; though thereā€™s enough room, I believe, for buttons instead, as a compromise.

Yeah, after further consideration (thanks to your post), Iā€™ve scrubbed it. I can (probably) live with the current implementation.

There used to be both Buy and Sell prices, so one could get a feel of the spread.

1 Like

But both prices are indeed there, no? Upper left and lower right in my screenshot.

OK, now I see what youā€™re saying, yeah.

But no, side-by-side is much better (like previous implementation). This is less user-friendly and has more cognitive load.

In fact, I just looked at mine and cannot see it:

I should add that this is for a stock I donā€™t own - so only when owning it do you see the sell price.