Web App - Advanced View

Point 12. ā€˜Stock tabs fixed in placeā€™ now resolved.

Many thanks.

Thanks @britsy_em for mentioning. It has nothing to do with what Iā€™ve been asking though. Itā€™s even worse than what was initially in place coz you gonna need an extra click to place your order :thinking:

The point of my suggestion was to reduce the amount of clicks and pop-ups needed to complete a transaction.

With an instant buy button, you enter the amount/quantity you want, then you arm the order by clicking the buy button once and you trigger the order by clicking once more.

So you go from: ā€œclick buy, pop-up 1, enter amount, click buy, pop-up 2, confirmā€

to: ā€œenter amount, double-click to buyā€.

Usually, brokers even offer an option to remove the double-click security so you can choose to go for: ā€œenter amount, click to buyā€.

Right now, ordering is absolutely tedious :innocent:

(granted, Iā€™m a lazy fuckerā€¦)

1 Like

Haha, fair enough.

Am aware though, thus the ā€˜partially introducedā€™ statement. Personally I donā€™t mind not having the single click option. and I suspect many others donā€™t either - I cannot recall seeing other instances of this or a similar request.

That said, am sure that if it were to be an option, Iā€™d likely end up wondering how I ever lived without it.

1 Like

Funny thing is those ā€œinstant buyā€ buttons are available on the CFD platform so itā€™s not like they have to code the functionality from scratch before implementing it. There must be something else in their decision not to do so but I dont know whatā€¦
Anyway. It doesnā€™t really matter I guess. We enjoy zero commission + zero exchange fees on our trades and thatā€™s by far the most important part :+1:

Wonderful surprise to see this has now been added, looks great and so helpful, now I can just stay on the one tab the whole time

Thanks guys!

I donā€™t get it why they are taking basic, useful info from the old app and hiding or eliminating from something called ā€˜Advanced Viewā€™.

With that in mind, would it be possible to have the buy/sell price (bid-ask spread) back just like in the old app so we can see it without the need to scroll down on every ticker please?

Would also be nice to have a buy/sell button when on Multiple Chart Mode (split view) just like in the old web app.

Also, can we have the movable order pane back please. The overlay blocks the chart and and other stuff behind it.

1 Like

some more puny feedback for you guys. the advanced view needs to be slightly more dynamic or ā€œintelligentā€. e.g. these results are for yesterday, not today as the current status intends to display. a very small thing but potentially misleading.
iā€™d say you can only write today if the market is actually open.

may be try something like yesterday or at ā€˜previous market closeā€™ or ā€˜previous market sessionā€™?

1. Immediately visible ā€˜live cumulative result, free funds, portfolio valueā€™ missing

Personally I have no real interest in portfolio value, but find myself constantly looking at these parameters when having multiple trades active. Would be great to have these back, even if only by option.

and

1. Stock tabs fixed in place.

It is no longer possible to drag tabs into desired order.

Both items now resolved. Thank you.

Can you please reinstate this pane in the advance viewā€¦itā€™s very useful to see the change at glance

1 Like

@Team212 thanks for adding it !!!

Another suggestion :innocent:.

is it possible to move these panes it would be really useful if we could rearrange the pane to a specific order.

+1 on being able to move these panes

Really nice view now! +1

I wish the ipad app get some updates too :smile:

1 Like

@Team212 can you also please add the free funds text at the bottom pane as it was in the old view ? I know itā€™s available inside the account value pane but thatā€™s just a useless click tbf. Saves me from doing quick maths

Can you also add the number of instruments held as it was in the old app also ?

4 Likes

@Team212 thanks for adding some of the request.

Any news on keyboard shortcuts as described here

1 Like

Where did the legacy website go today??

I just hate the new one! Itā€™s cluttered, buttons everywhere.

The old one is nice and simple, minimalist, ton of space for one chart, buy and sell thatā€™s everything needed!

Please keep the old one running!

1 Like

@mrx23dot it has been retired. this was always going to happen. it just occurred sooner than expected and without an announcement. hopefully a few tweaks are in the works for the new UI that addresses the main concerns previously highlighted by the community.

1 Like

We seem to have lost the ability to add a stock to a watchlist.

Searching for and clicking on the stock now just opens a chart window, which doesnā€™t give access to the ā€œadd to watchlistā€ option.

Hey @MarginCalls :wave:

The functionality is still available. You can add a stock to a watchlist of your choosing by clicking on the "Add to Watchlist" button, which appears on the top right corner of your screen once you choose a stock from the list.

1 Like