Web App - Advanced View

Strange issue I noticed since yesterday. When I sell my shares the page seems to blank out/crash after it gets executed… I have to refresh the page to get back on. I get this on Chrome, Brave and Edge.

2 Likes

I had that as well yesterday.

2 Likes

After switching between the old and new WEB version,
now after logging in the web platform hangs on white screen - nothing, but white screen.
Chrome, Edge & FF - same thing, after logging in (after the orange screen I get stuck into) white screen only.
I can only log to the web platform via, OMG, old Internet Explorer and can only see (lagging) the old web version. I ried to switch from here to the new app, but no go! I tried to exit the web app - OK. So, now I cannot use the web app at all. Mobile app works fine.
Please help!

bug report my friend,

i got a pie in investment right now and the new advanced view shows no pending orders for it. i’m sure you can check the accuracy of what i’m saying on the back end but here’s what i see on my side.

pie -

pending order section -

POSSIBLE SECURITY ISSUE?

Great, looking forward to digging into this however just logged in to have a look and I am now logged in on both my phone and desktop version at the same time. Old version wouldn’t all this, and I would expect only one device to be authorised at any onetime?

VWAP and one click position opening/closing would be great.

3 Likes

@Daniel.T How do I add a stock open on a chart to a watchlist please?

great that the new app now has been updated to include the features that were present on the old interface and has even more features. However, it would be useful to adjust the column widths, similar to the old interface, at the moment all the column widths have to be equal - see picture below

3 Likes

Please keep essential existing information as buy/sell price in the advanced view.

3 Likes

@Team212, can you please add shortcut for “open as tab”. I think clicking CTRL + the instrument name will be intuitive

I can’t find the Bid-Ask Spread anywhere, can someone help please?

Go in your app->go to your instrument/stock->scroll down to instrument details

On the web, go to https://live.trading212.com/beta, login.
Then go to your instrument->on the right side move from chart objects to details and scroll down.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. That’s not good UX, it’s greyed out which usually means static. I had glanced over but was looking for an active ticker, green or red.

Not really sure I understand what you mean, can you put a print screen?

Sure.

Left panel: the bid and ask prices are right there, no need to click about and it’s not greyed out as the market is open.

Central panel: No spread.

Right panel: Scroll down considerably to find the spread at the bottom and greyed out, no visual feedback.

In my case, as I was looking for a live ticker, I guess I didn’t find the spread for two reasons:

1 – Didn’t think they would burry a prominent feature down there.

2 – Was looking for a visual cue so when I ‘found it’ I probably read it as static data and moved on, as it seats between the currency and the ISIN code.

Hope this is clearer and cheers for your help.

1 Like

from the look of it you don’t hold any of that stock?

when you have a position you will see a sell price listed much higher up by the company details.

Can you share a screenshot showing this? It doesn’t relate to what I’m talking about but…

I guess he means like this

i.e. it shows your investment with average buy price and current sell price (that updates) right at the top if you own the stock - otherwise you have to scroll down to instrument details

2 Likes

sure, this is how it displays with my position in Realty Income:

the 2 prices are separate still but within view of each other to allow for comparisons to be made in real time.

note: I don’t have a sell option because my shares are held in a pie :+1:

1 Like

This feature has now been partially introduced in ‘Advanced’ mode by right clicking on the desired stocks’ screen. When clicking on ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ it then brings up the standard market order window.

I find moving it here seems more intuitive than having to find it on the top left or far right of the screen when in advanced mode. It is still possible to select ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ from the ‘details’ and open market orders box on the far right and bottom of the screen respectively.

Works a treat.