Advanced View - UI Suggestions

I would like to propose the implementation of hotkeys. Preconfigured ones are fine, yet configurable ones would be even better. There have been numerous suggestions on the topic already, for example here & here. The forum already has keyboard shortcuts, so why not bring them over to the web app? It would go a long way into making the trading experience more advanced.

Moreover, it would be nice if we could dynamically edit our stop orders. Currently, we have to cancel the pending order, open the sell page again, then confirm the new stop order. I understand why this may be the case. However, simplifying this process would certainly be a UX improvement.

As a more hands-on trader, I find the current analysis experience a bit lackluster. This is why I use Tradingview on the desktop and Webull on mobile for charting and analysis. The aforementioned can serve as great sources of inspiration for the developers when it comes to improving the UI experiences of the T212 platforms.

Lastly, the web app can only be so “advanced” until limitations start hindering potential innovation. I hope to one day see a full desktop application to truly make T212 stand out among the neobrokers more than it already does :upside_down_face: