Amc to the moon(for no reason)😂

A lot of people are jumping out of great value stocks to get onboard the hype trains so quite a few are coming down so great entry points on the dips. Bought 245x BNGO earlier lowering my average also as had been swing trading it and has raised my average cost

1 Like

David Dobrik and more people just tweeted. AMC will fly tomorrow! :smiley:

" A M C, It’s easy as 1 2 3, as simple as Do re mi, A M C, 1 2 3 Baby you and me girl

Twitter · 4 hours ago"

Amc is a distraction by hedge fund managers(most of the BUY were institutional investors) hoping to flip the retailers and move them feom GME. Divide and conquer. The real deal is GME.

1 Like

I’m already in huge profit! today i will double my £3,2k investment!! :smiley:
seriously buy AMC fight back !

But after GME they will go on AMC

We can’t buy AMC here any longer as it’s in reduced-only mode :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

No way I’ve only just seen this what a crazy ride this is! :smiley:

This aged well. :thinking:

1 Like

Vedran don’t be that guy

5 Likes

Vedran I dont know if this is your first day trading but surely you don’t understand what is this game about… I’m not in AMC to just take £1k and that’s it. I’m holding and I know when to come out, if I loose so let it be but I wouldn’t laugh at people for loosing their money :ok_hand:

Anyone needs to pay debts after this I will buy your house in cash for a good price, DM me.

You are bragging about profits. Simple.

People who have a cause don’t parade with returns/profits made on the just cause.

2 Likes

Have you invested in AMC?

Vedrans like the marmite folks, you either like him or you dont. Shall we have a vote?? Charitable donation £20 whoever picks the right answer @Vedran ill give you first choice to pick the outcome

MarmiteVed
  • Like him
  • Dont like him

0 voters

There’s a lot posturing going on pretending GME, AMC etc was to take down the big funds, and I get they do have it their own way too much and it isn’t right.

But let’s be real, it was all about profits not taking down “the machine”

I am on sidelines.

More because of horrendous performance of t212 in last 2 days then anything else.

I am all for David vs Goliat if this is indeed the case, have not spent much time on the topic.

@Cashurkash I threw in one hate, as even I dislike the guy. Bastard.

@Jobloggs I am shocked at how brokers are justifying this actions on interviews, but anyway have not read enough about topic to make any conclusions.

If there is a true cause, surely one shouldn’t parade with virtual profits.

:v:

4 Likes

https://www.swfinstitute.org/news/84158/senator-cruz-and-rep-aoc-harp-on-robinhood-over-gamestop-trading-ban

You do realise the more people invest the stronger we are? I just wonder when we can finally start buying more. I hope they will let people buy at least on Robinhood or WeBull we need someone to drive the pirce up and surely it’s a little bit hard to do this from UK, any alternative where you can buy AMC now from UK?

1 Like

Didn’t notice restrictions on Revolut. But I haven’t tried personally.

2 Likes

there was none mate I was in and out while it was closed here