Web App - Advanced View

Good but old is better.

1. What happened to RIGHT CLICK of Instrument in Portfolio ?
  2. Rather allow the Portfolio DASHBOARD to be maximisable to possibly full screen, we all look at portfolio more than chat window, in the portfolio is our life wire, ability to maximise portfolio darshboard to full screen will be great advantage.
  3. Chart window can be on the side but the chart in focus should be moveable around the screen(Floating chart)
1 Like

This is crazy and embarrassing now. How many months does it take to fix a fundamental part of the app? I am exasperated.

212-price-change16-PLUG-MaxthonSnap20210125182219

hey @Daniel.T , some more puny feedback from me about a feature i miss from the old version. them bubbles with numbers which was (at least for me), a quick way to check how many pending pie orders were there etc on rebalancing et al.

old version

new version

can those be brought back please?

3 Likes

yeah, unnecessary and annoying step

1 Like

The multiple chart layouts are very nice, the main thing missing is the ability to see the same instrument in different time periods in the layout

2 Likes

This is actually possible when choosing split screen mode (up to 16 instruments).

Once in spilt screen mode, don’t use the drop downs unless you have already opened the instrument of choice however many times in separate tabs.

In effect, the drop downs only let you select between the tabs you already have open. So if you want to see multiple time frames, you have to have the tabs in place already.

Example, I want to see stock X in 1,5,15, and 60min TF’s. Then I need to have the stock open in four separate tabs before I can select from drop downs in each window in my split screen.

Hope this is clear.

In the old version you used to have “live result / free funds” in the bottom right hand corner but now it’s gone?

4 Likes

Account value, free funds and portfolio still exist. Can be found under account value on top right of screen. Live result is missing though and you have to select the drop down to see this information, rather than it being visible at a glance as it was historically.

Agree it would be good if this ‘feature’ could be returned.

@Daniel.T Could you please look into the 1 day views please in portfolio of both web and mobile. The line chart is heavily skewed to the right side so you cant see the daily fluctuation. Also seems to be some stability issues as i have woken up a few mornings in the last week, looked at the day for open and its been up, green and ÂŁ1-2k positive, then gone into the portfolio to see who and why, not found out, gone back to 1 day and its lower/ a loss and never shows that ÂŁ1-2k spike existed? Seems odd. Thanks for checking

@Daniel.T
Switched to the new version and it is stuck looking like an empty account, and I can’t do anything

Any chance you could help me switch back to the old version? I tried but nothing happens.
Thanks

Have you tried a forced-refresh (CTRL+F5)?

The issue is that the page is stuck on that view, and nothing changes.
Ive tried:
-Logging in and out various times
-Switching to Practice account (It doesn’t budge)
-Switching to CFD (It doesn’t either)
-Pressing the “Switch to old app” and… you guessed it, it doesn’t budge.

Restart browser. If that doesn’t work, reboot. If that doesn’t work, it’s more entrenched. Come back.

Issue resolved*

Answer - It doesn’t load on Firefox but it is working on Chrome
Anyone know why?

I have switched back to the old version because the issue started when I switched to the new one… they have to earn my trust back haha

Amazing that Live Result was removed. It’s where my eyes first glance too. Could this be brought back, please?

3 Likes

This is fantastic, can’t believe I did not enable it earlier.

Looks great and clean

new layout is great! love it

Great update to the new web app! Brought the best features from the old layout to the new improved interface - much better.

And love that the split trading view has been increased from 9 to 16!

All very nice but when are you going to sort out your CFD shinnanigans. You seem to support those who contribute nothing to your platform rather than those that keep you in business. Its not our fault your taking team could not see a bull run coming and you are not liquid enough to run a service. Its one step to far now unfortunately :confused: